Our Charity Raffle is live ALL WEEKEND to help raise money for the Sheffield Children’s Hospital, and amongst other prizes, we’re giving away a big, fat bar tab for one lucky winner to enjoy!
This weekend we continue in our efforts to try and raise as much money as possible for the truly wonderful Sheffield Children’s Hospital, with the launch of our Christmas Charity Raffle, and the chance for you to bag yourself a £250 bar tab, on us!
Place an order via our website or in store which includes a can of our Christmas Charity Pale Ale, and one of the following prizes could be yours, many of which were kindly donated by some fantastic local businesses
🤑 £250 Bar Tab at Two Thirds Beer Co.
🎒 1x Thornbridge Tote Bag full of Jaipur
🍺 1x Abbeydale Brewery Sample Pack
🏷 1x £30 Voucher for Kelham Island Brewery
🇩🇪 1x Case of Augustiner Helles – Germany’s finest lager
🇳🇴 1x Case of Lervig House Party – Norway’s finest session IPA
🤓 3x Books & a Tote Bag from Meze Publishing
🇧🇪 1x Case of Bradfield’s Belgian Blue
🍩 1x Box of Satan’s Glaze Donuts
💔 Booby prize – 1x shift behind the bar at Two Thirds Beer Co. (We’ll try not to take it personally when this isn’t claimed!)
How to Win
Place an order via our website or in store between today Friday 11th December and midnight on Sunday 13th December, and make sure you include at least one can of our Christmas Charity Pale Ale!
You’ll receive a classic raffle ticket with your order, keep this safe, and we’ll be drawing the winners and posting the results to our website and social media accounts on Monday 14th December from 7pm.
Please keep your raffle ticket safe, as you will of course need it is to claim your prize! Each order that contains at least one of our Charity pale cans will count as another entry, so feel free to order again to increase your chances of winning.
Every order placed between Friday 11th Dec until midnight on Sunday 13th Dec will receive a raffle ticket, meaning a chance to win one of the above prizes.
Winners will be drawn and selected at random, with results posted live to our website and social media from 7pm on Monday 14th December. Prizes available to be claimed and collected from Tuesday 15th December.
Sorry to be boring, but we just need to make a few bits clear! We’re sure all of our wonderful customers can be trusted to enjoy this raffle with deserved respect, but just for clarity…
- Orders must be placed through our site and between the times stated above to be entered into the draw. Each qualifying order will receive an individual raffle ticket.
- It is your responsibility to claim the prize; we will be keeping no record of who has each raffle ticket, and we will redraw any unclaimed prizes after 3 days.
- There’s no cash alternative or any alternative at all for that matter.
- All prizes must be collected in person from Two Thirds Beer Co. on Abbeydale Road, Sheffield.
- We will arrange the collection of the grand prize (£250 bar tab) with the winner directly, naturally this can’t take place under current restrictions.
- These are all subject to revision and any final decisions will be made by the management.